Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So, those of you who know that I have serious issues with losing my camera will laugh at this post because my new camera (it's too big to lose) chord is now lost. You know. The chord that hooks into the camera and makes it connect to the computer to upload pictures. I've got a TON of fun things to blog about, but I refuse to share them until I find my camera chord. Aw, nuts!




Anyway, today I skimmed the cream off of our milk we got from Mr. Lambert and went to make butter. I found this (above) neat video on how to make butter last night and thought I'd try it. Well, turns out that my nifty, top-of-the-line Food Network food processor isn't so top-of-the-line! The motor stopped right in the middle of churning it. Now what to do? Any ideas as my 1/2 made butter still sits in my processor? Maybe I should just throw it in a jar with some marbles and get shaking. Hmmmm. Or maybe I need to call up The Food Network and ask for a rebate.
Decisons, decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love making butter. I make mine with my Kitchen Aid mixer. If you have an egg beater or mixer, that will finish it for you. Else, start shaking. Perhaps you can get the kids in on it, and each of you can take turns.