Sunday, April 18, 2010

Musical Monday

I have to give a shout out to my old college roomie, Jo. (Love you girl!) Jo came to visit for a few days last week and we had so much fun. We took Jo on her very first IKEA trip, went out for coffee/tea and chatted, shopped at the mall and just enjoyed picking up where we left off. She's just one of those friends that I can do that with.

Anyway, when we were in college, we were stuck in a SMALL town of college students in the middle of cornfields in Illinois, and we found entertainment in the strangest places. Here is one of my favorite videos, Mr. Bean. This is not the entire scene, but you get the idea. You can look up more Mr. Bean videos on YouTube.com and laugh your head off. I guess I'm just one of those people that find dry humor halarious. Anyway, enjoy! :)

1 comment:

Jo said...

I'm sooooo sad that my computer can't play this! I loved hangin with you guys! Love, love, love you!!!!