Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Blog Labels

Okay, so one of the things on my list of to-dos lately has been to update this blog so that it's more appealing and organized. The biggest chore out of all of this is to categorize my past blog entries into "Labels". I've been wanting to do this for months and my blogger friend Kelli has helped me get started (I'm about 1/4 through) with the steps to getting this done...three cheers for Kelli! (Gotta love her name...he he). Check out her blog HERE.

Scroll down to see the "Labels". They're on the right-hand side. If anyone needs help doing this on their own blog, I'd be honored to help. =)

1 comment:

Kelli said...

We do have a great name don't we. It took so long to update those posts...luckily I have a slow job and did most of it here. I saw a blog that has the labels in a "cloud" like one of those wordles. If I figure out the details I'll let you know. I would also love to go to three columns but I don't know how. This lady Joanna designs blogs (This Southern Girl's Nest), so I'll see what she says.