Sorry this video is so dark.
It's cloudy out today and the blinds were closed.
I'm 3 days late (it was the 11th), but here are some 9-month photos/video of the little guy. He brings me such joy as a mother and although I wish that sometimes I could freeze my children and let them be babies forever, I am interested to see how my son grows up to be a young man. He's such an easy-going kid and although he doesn't have awesome sleep habits like his sister, you can't ask for a more lovable, sweet baby.
Some of the things he's doing are:
- crawling (he still crawls like an army soldier, but that doesn't slow him down. He can get anywhere FAST.)
- sitting up by himself
- pulling himself up to a stand pretty much anywhere
- FINALLY figuring out how to get himself back down after pulling himself up
- he says "Da da" and has said "Ma ma" in the past, but nothing as consistent as "Da da"
- he has 8 teeth and can almost take your finger off if he gets ahold of it (you seriously have to stay clear of his mouth or he'll bite!)
- he loves the following foods: yellow squash, acorn squash, butternut squash, zuchini, carrots, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, pears, blueberries, little bites of bread, Cheerios, Gerber's little snacks, peas, corn and I think that about does it for his diet. I'm still making the homemade babyfood and he LOVES it. There's so much more flavor compared to the store bought...I know because I've tasted and compared. =)
- he loves to swing in his swing outside
- he cruises in his walker and it won't be long before he's walking. I'm estimating around 10-11 months.
- He's officially on formula, no more "good stuff".
- he can take a step or two by holding onto one finger of mine.
- he adores his sister and loves watching her make him laugh
- he doens't like it when someone takes something away from him. He'll cry.
- he getting into the phase where if I leave the room, he cries. Ahh, the clingy stage. I remember this stage when Avy was a baby.
That about wraps it up. Enjoy the pics and video. Have a great weekend everyone!