Sunday, January 22, 2012

I pray that each of you had a blessed Lord's Day today. After sweet time at church worshipping and being with church family, we ate lunch and put littles down for naps. I then headed out to our garden where I spent time on my knees, digging into God's earth with this tune in the back of my mind. Although I do love modern praise and worship songs, there's something about certain hymns that tugs at my heart like no modern song can and this is coming from the wife of a husband who helps lead a "modern" contemporary church service's music. There's just something about a hymn. As I continue to learn songs on guitar and mandolin (love that sweet sound, not to mention it's easier to play), I'm looking for some good chords to one of my favorite hymns, Come Thou Fount Of Every Blessing.


No comments: