Friday, September 23, 2011

Republican Debates

As I've been watching the Republican debates, so many thoughts run through my head as I'm trying to make mental notes of who stands for what, who said what and who has the same values that I have as an American conservative (notice I did not say Republican).

I wasn't really sure what all the "hoopla" was about Rick Perry. Some have liked him for the jobs created in Texas, but I'm still skeptical. It's not like it's just him creating the jobs. Still, hats off to the state of Texas for it. Not happy about his border patrolling. Exactly just what HAS he done? We need a few more details about how you plan on doing this and please stop saying that we just need to get "boots on the ground", because we all know it'll take more than that. Don't even get me started on your decision for vaccinations for innocent teenage girls. We need govornment to be SMALLER, not BIGGER. With all due respect, you make me nervous, sir. I also think he's spent way too much on his first trailer, um (gulp), I mean political campaign commercial.

I'm really enjoying watching Herman Cain and Rick Santorum. Not sure why we have Romney and Perry highlighting the stage with each debate. Let's hear more from decisive gentlemen who aren't worried about ratings, shall we?

Mrs. Bachman, I love how you hold America in your heart just as a mother should. I'm not too sure about you yet. I still think you lack a little confidence, but you've devinately got your "A game" going. I applaud you for your sacrifice in raising so many foster children though.

Ron Paul has some great ideas, but I'm not on the same pages with him 100% in everything. A little radical, but maybe that's what we need. Then again, maybe not.

Johnson, Huntsman and Gingrich aren't really in Kelli's playing field at the moment. With that said, thank you former Speaker Gingrich for your service to our country.



No comments: