Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Israel On My Mind


Israel is on my mind and in my prayers today. I'm still engulfed in reading Can American Survive? by John Hagee and it's almost addicting. I took a break from reading it awhile ago, but now I'm back in it full force with my Bible laid next to it as I read, comparing and researching. I plan on doing a full post after reading it entirely, but until then, please join me in praying for the Jews and Christians who have undergone, are undergoing and will undergo persecution in Israel and all throughout the world.


"The covenant for this land that God Almighty loves and that radical Islam passionately hates" is this...


"And I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your descendants after you in their generations, for an everlasting covenant, to be God to you and your descendants after you. Also I give to you and your descendants after you the land in which you are a stranger, all the land of Canaan, as an everlasting possession; and I will be their God."

Genesis 17:7-8

If a book with this title surprises you or you think it's "out there" or radical, I would encourage you to turn on the news, pay attention, take notes if you have to and be aware of what's going on not only in America, but in the Middle East. Use your Bible as your main source and be careful what other sources you use. Always read books with an open mind and never just take someone's word for it that it's in fact true.

"The simple believes everything, but the prudent gives thought to his steps." Proverbs 14:15


Will you join me in prayer today?

No comments: