Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Day In the Life of Me!
I had wanted to make a fancy video and maybe someday I will, but until I figure out how to do that, this will have to do. Enjoy!
Wake Up
Get Dressed/hair/makeup/brush teeth
Make Rob’s breakfast, water glasses prepared, lunch packed
Kids start chore charts
Make breakfast
Eat breakfast/morning devotions
Clear table
Kids wipe down table/sweep
Do dishes (kids help)
Start laundry
Kids…chore charts: get dressed, brush teeth/hair, make beds, feed dog
Norah down for nap
Kids to school room for circle time
Start Lincoln’s short video
Avonlea and I: morning board, math, phonics, reading
Avonlea picks out her short video
Lincoln and I: math, phonics, learning games
TV = off
Snack time
Clean up snack
Norah up from nap/diaper change/snack/dressed
Change over laundry
Water in travel cups
Possible outing/errands
Home
Kids have playtime in their rooms-they don't come out until I call them for lunch
I make lunch
Eat lunch
Kids wipe down table/sweep
Dishes to sink and rinsed
Kids: go potty, pick out books to read with Mommy
I put Norah down for nap/diaper change
Read books with Lincoln (alone)
Lincoln naps
Read books with Avonlea (alone)
Avonlea naps
Me Time: turn over laundry, prep dinner, check e-mail, Bible time/quiet time, blog, house chores, get kids’ snack ready, get Avonlea’s handwriting/copywork ready
Kids wake up, turn off fans and change clothing
Snack time and Avonlea’s handwriting/copywork done
Outside: feed chickens and collect eggs, water garden, play on playground
Come inside and have clean up time…bedrooms, living room and school room...we use a special
green basket used only for this purpose everyday.
Kids watch short video while I finish up dinner (sometimes kids help with dinner)
Kids set table
Daddy home
Eat dinner
Clean up dinner: kids wipe down table/sweep floor, we all help with dishes and clean up kitchen
Turn over laundry
Family time/walk/play outside/games
Check for any schoolwork/chores that didn't get done
Baths/jammies/brush teeth
Norah to bed
Devotions/stories with older two kiddos-anyone know any good young children's devotionals?
We're just now starting this and have been using simple books.
Allowance given out and put into banks
Kids to bed
Rob’s and my time…chatting, watching tv, folding leftover laundry, reading
I shower/brush teeth
I prep school work for next day and re-set chore charts for next day
To bed!

What's YOUR day like? Post on your blog and send me the link and we can share! ;)

2 comments:

Tecia said...

OMG and I thought my day was busy. :) You are such a inspiration!

true blessings said...

I will be waiting on that video!:):)