Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Seaworld
(again) ...smile




Have I mentioned how much I love my ERGO babycarrier?!!! Norah mostly rides on the back now since she's going to be (tear, sob) ONE next week! She will ride in the front if I have something interesting to eat that she wants to share with me. :)


in the aquarium...literally

"We be jammin'"

Getting ready to watch the Shamu show. The trainers still don't get into the water with the whales since that trajic accident a few months ago.


Me and my girl

Have I mentioned that Grandma (Rob's mom) is here from China for the summer? Well, she is and she joined us on our Sea World Adventure this past weekend.



We had some good times. It was HOT, but the water area took care of that real quick. Everytime we visit Sea World, I know I'm amazed at God's precious creation. He knew just what animals needed what to function in this world He created. There were no mistakes.
His creation is perfect. Beautiful.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE Sea World and miss the one they had here in Ohio. Jamison was just asking to go the other day. Looks like a fun time!

thenewbushfamilyblog said...

I know you LOVE your ergo. After doing some research, I am getting my first BECO today!! I will have to post pictures on my blog!

Mel