Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A New Look is Coming!

Okay, so I've been wanting a face-lift for awhile now, but a few things needed to be lined up...
1. I didn't want to pay an arm and a leg,
2. I don't want to have to wait 5 months before it's done, and
3. I am pretty peticular about how I want it done.
Well, I'm so excited to share with you the 'Children Around the World' design site. Jill is a mother to 9 beautiful children ranging from 15 years old to toddlers. She and her husband have been adopting for years and I was so touched to come across her website the other day that I just had to share. :)
The best thing is that when I made a payment, I knew it was going towards something incredible, adoption. Jill asks for her customers to make a donation to the following...



If you are thinking about adding some flare to your blog/site, be sure to check out Jill, her family and the organizations they help run/support. She is such a sweet, God-fearing person with an incredibly, humbling story of how her family and her faith came to be.
I'll bet you can't wait to see our new look! It's going to be VERY different. A 'good different'. You'll just have to stay tuned. (smile)

No comments: