*I think I've already done this "tag" a few months ago, but here goes nothin'! :)
My sweet blogger friend, Kelli tagged me...
4 Things that I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Senior in High School
2. Dating Rob (little did I know he'd be my awesome, God-send of a husband)
3. Applying for 6 different colleges and got the most scholarship money from Greenville College in Illinois (which is where Rob was attending at the time).
4 things on my To-Do list for today:
1. Get Avonlea's pictures taken (3-year pics)
2. make a cheesecake for dinner guests tomorrow night
3. marinate BBQ chicken for dinner guests tomorrow night
4. Start making Grandparent's Day cards
random things I love about my husband:
1. No matter how grumpy I may be, he always finds a way to make me feel better and laugh and doesn't hold my grumpiness towards me.
2. He locks up our house at night, sets the alarm and turns out all the lights (It's weird, but I like it when he does this.)
3. He never hesitates to help out with family duties, house projects or simple tasks around the house (giving the kids a bath, cleaning up after we eat dinner, etc.). It's like he reads my mind that something needs to be done and he just does it.
4. Just being in his arms makes me feel so safe and loved!
4 jobs that I've had:
1. student recruiter for Greenville College
3. Taught preschool while going to college
4. Taught Middle School English
4 movies that I've watched more than once:
1. Lord of the Rings (especially this past weekend, it was on ALL day Saturday)
2. can't think of one
3. can't think of another one
4. mind...going blank. I don't watch too many movies.
4 places I have lived:
1. Florida (still here)
4 places I've been:
1. London, England
2. Puerto Vallerta, Mexico
3. Nassau, Bahamas
4. Somewhere in Conneticut for my brother-in-law's wedding at the Coast Guard Academy. It was gorgeous!
4 places I want to visit:
3. Prince Edward Island in Canada
4 TV shows I watch:
1. Anything on Discover Health Channel
2. Anything on TLC
3. Jon and Kate Plus 8
4. I still watch Friends re-run episodes. Yes, I know. I need to let go and move on.
4 things you may not know about me:
1. I collect playing cards. We're BIG card players in our family.
2. I keep a journal to each of my children. They will get it when they turn 18.
3. I can't stand idiotic drivers. The kind that don't go the speed limit or fail to turn on their blinker when turning. That kind!
4. My mother-in-law was my 2nd and 5th grade teacher in elementary school.
People I tag: