Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Lincoln (4) and Norah (2)!


This month, we've been busy celebrating birthdays around here. Lincoln's was last week, Norah's is this week and our anniversary is the last week in June. We've been busy!



We set up the good old slide in the backyard and the kids had a blast.

My "little" brother, Nate, having a moment with Riley.

Manly men, checking out the chickens.

The sidelines where no one was really safe from the invasion of water balloons. In fact, it became a target practice area for a bit. ;)

Rob hiding from water balloons.

"J"

Sweet Norah is staying cool.

Norah's cake

The Linkster's cake with working fire engine.



My sweet boy.

Norah was beside herself that everyone was singing "Happy Birthday" to her. We've been practicing for a few weeks and she was so excited to be sung to. Cute thing.



"I'll huff and I'll puff..."

Four adorable boys ready to conquer the pinata.

"Cake for me?!!!"

"J" helping Norah to her seat.

"Mama, I get to eat the WHOLE THING?"

(good thing she was in her suit...lol)




Sweet family and friends to share a wonderful day with!!! Thanks to all who came and made it such a special birthday for them.

Mom and Dad stayed a little later after the party and we did some early Father's Day celebrating. This year, I made Dad a seed organizer (like the one I made a few months ago). He's always just kept things in cardboard boxes around his office until he's ready to plant, but now, he'll have an exact inventory. Hope he likes it!


No comments: