Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy...
(I know, I've been a bad blogger!)

These three words definately wrap up our lives for the past month and a half!!! Grandma flew in from China, Brittish invasion 6 weeks later, Grandma flew out this morning to go back to China, Brittish still here, Uncle and niece fly in tomorrow afternoon from Virginia, another uncle and family drive from Orlando and stay next weekend, Uncle and niece fly home to Virginia, uncle and family drive back to Orlando, Brittish still here, Brittish fly home, Kelli needs to get EVERYTHING planned for homeschool year in ONE WEEK, look into possible homeschool co-op program for once a week...see what I mean?
BUSY! ;)
It's a 'good busy' though. We've really been enjoying family flying in and the time we're spending together. This weekend we'll have 17 people in our home!!! Crazy, but FUN.
Oh, and just incase there's any Brittish family reading this, I am officially the Spoons Champion as of last night. It's about time The Spoon was in an American house! For those who are asking, "Spoons? What's that?" Spoons is a card game that you play with spoons. You have to be quick, whitty and sneaky. My sister-in-law, Kris, has been known to draw blood using her beautiful nails. Not this time though! The final two contestants were actually down to my husband and myself and I WON! (I'm gloating, can you tell?) Love you sweetie! (heart)

We have a gazillion and one (yes, I know that's not a real number) photos to share. Hopefully, I'll find some time to sit down, download them all and share our adventures with you all. For now, I must feed chickens, do some picking up and get dinner prepped.

TTFN...Ta-Ta For Now!


No comments: