Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dress Up


I think I've explained in earlier posts that my daughter is NOT a "princessy" (I know that's not a word, but I made it up) girl. She likes to watch the movies, but is more into playing in the backyard, gardening, climbing her tree house, digging in sand/dirt, catching bugs and frogs, watching birds...she's a nature girl and I'm proud of that. Anyway, I had to do a double take the other day when she was playing with the Price kids in her room. They were playing dress up and she had on a Princess Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) dress, complete with fairy wings and a magic wand. Is this my daughter? The other funny thing was that she did pick out (oh yeah, I did blog about this earlier) a Cinderella Halloween costume. She started off wanting to be a doggie, but that changed when we were in Target. Anyway, here's Princess Avonlea for ya. :)

No comments: