Sunday, April 6, 2008

"I've Been Tagged"

My dear friend Jo tagged me so here goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago...
Getting ready to graduate from high school

Five things on my to-do list today...
1. Get updated on scrapbooking (yeah right!)
2. Dry and straighten my hair (It's offically no longer curly, just rediculously wavy. Amazing what having two babies can do to your hair!)
3. Get ready to go to The Hungry Caterpillar performance in Tampa
4. Pack a diaper bag for Lincoln to go to grandma's
5. do the dishes

Snacks that I enjoy:
1. Triscuit's garlic crackers
2. cucumbers, carrots
3. any fruit
4. Frito's (they're horribly bad for you though)
5. blackberry yogurt

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Have my husband retire
2. Travel
3. Give to my church
4. Adopt a bunch of children
5. Pay off debt, our house, cars and kids' college education

Bad Habbits:
1. Worrying about things I know God is in control of
2. Eating icecream after 8:00 p.m.
3. I chew my nails while watching nerve-wracking movies
4. I'm not a great multi-tasker
5. When I get excited about something, I don't often have patience to wait. I have to see it through right away.

Five places I've lived:
1. St. Petersburg, FL
2. Clearwater, FL
3. Greenville, IL
4.
5.

Five jobs that I've had:
1. Nanny
2. Pre-school teacher
3. Middle School English teacher
4. Waitress for a local Mexican restaraunt and Outback
5. I called prospective students for Greenville College from our Admissions office
(fun times huh Jo?!)

Five people I want to know more about:
1. Mel
2. Lori
3. Sarah
4. Lisa
5. Kris

1 comment:

Jo said...

Kel,
Thanks for playing! :) Yes, the good ole' prospective student calls...well, lets just say I'm glad that wasn't my calling in life! :)

Have a great day! I'm enjoying the daily sharing from your book!

Jo