Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Naptime Disaster!!!!

So for all of you moms and dads out there that forget what it's like to have an 8-month-old who has just learned how to stand up in his/her crib, this is for you...and to all of you moms and dads who have a child who hasn't gone through this yet, I'm sorry!!! This is what's to come.

Long story short, Lincoln failed to take his morning nap (which he desperately needs) this morning due to the fact that he had to be put back down 9 TIMES. Then for the afternoon nap, it was 14 TIMES!! He finally fell asleep after over 1 hour of frustration and crying. Poor boy. He's absolutely zonked. I can't wait until he learns how to get himself back down without the assistance of myself or Rob. My tip, stay consistent. Go in the room, place them back down without talking and leave quickly. (I was talking in the video only because I knew he would be getting out of his crib for a diaper change and I wanted to inform my viewers of how many times we had counted him getting "stuck".)

No comments: